Thursday, March 5, 2009

Beside Myself


Well this is going to be a quick as my battery is running low at the moment. Actually it would be more accurate to say that SOMETHING is draining my energy this late afternoon and evening , and I don't quite know how to explain it.

I have gone through this many times in the past and it has never made sense ( but what else is new? ). Symptoms : brain fog , psychic itch , loss of appetite,a restlessness but also a wish to just go to sleep and sleep it off ( no , I don't drink ) , and a heightened sense that something is happening to someone . I don't know who and I don't know what ; I just feel that SOMETHING is definitely going on right outside my reach. It's almost like I am beside myself; you know, here but really somewhere else. Though I've experienced this numbers of times in the past , it's been quite a long time since last it happened. And for the record I am only aware of one time in which something actually was happening to someone ( I'll tell you that story another time), and that time I DID know the who and the what.

So tonight , I'm making myself crazy, or rather trying to quell the crazy feeling .

I'll be back again soon . Maybe then I can talk and make some sense. Maybe I'll have an explanation for this, or a story to tell. Then again , maybe not. Life is like that, ya know. I wonder if it has ANYTHING to do with Leonard Cohen???? Or maybe YOU ?


Wishing you a wonderful evening, Cyth

No comments:

Post a Comment